Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Focused!

I am very focused today!

Also, I was really disappointed in something. I was reading through some of Chalene Johnson's books that came with Turbo Fire. After some calculating I was very low in caloric intake, and she says if it's too low that your body stores fat, especially with as much calories being burned during the Turbo Fire workout. So, I know this now. It could also explain why I wasn't losing that much over the course of the last 17 weeks.

Oh well, we live and learn, right? Life would be boring as hell if we were perfect at everything we did! If you are interested in this formula check out Chalene's products by clicking the link above and searching for Turbo Fire, Turbo Jam, and many of her other products there.

Today was my first day working with a new preschool class. I've worked the lunches for them before, so it isn't like I don't know the kids, but it's a new experience working so closely with the teacher and the other aide. I had fun! We had a little trouble with one of the kids, but nothing we all couldn't handle. The parents aren't too happy with the decision from the principal in regards to that student, but it's a private school for a reason - they definitely don't like to deal with bullying, which was happening.

I'm must run - typing this quickly. I am off to work, yet again!

Quote of the day: "I care not what others think of what I do, but I care very much about what I think of what I do! That is character." – Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment