Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Shake it!


I made an awesome shake this morning using Shakeology. It's 1 scoop of Shakeology, 1/2 a banana, and 1/2 cup of strawberries with some ice then about a cup and a half of water. I love it! It packs a wallop of flavor! Also, the Shakeology is so tasty and very filling! I've noticed after drinking it that I have a considerable amount of energy. I'm not talking about the type of energy that makes you feel shaky. This is a natural energy that makes you feel more alive and awake. It's amazing the difference it can make for your mornings! Plus, my workouts have felt it from the little boost of energy. Once I get moving I start off with a bang! No joke!



Something that I would love to add. Beachbody is having a sale on Rockin' Body workout package by Shaun T for only $19.95! It's 75% off! You can't go wrong with that, and it is a very awesome workout program with 4 free gifts!! It's fun and gets the job done! If you are interested click this link or click the Rockin' Body picture. It will lead you to the shopping page. You will find Rockin' Body under the Fitness Programs! Act fast before the sale ends!! I'm not letting the opportunity slip by. I am picking one up for myself!

Quote of the day: "Happiness is neither virtue nor pleasure nor this thing nor that but simply growth. We are happy when we are growing." – William Butler Yeats

No comments:

Post a Comment