Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Beachbody Coach

I've taken on a new job or what I'm hoping will be a new job. I almost didn't take it because I was worried since I'm still overweight that I will be judged, but then I realized...I'm in it for the long haul just as much as everyone else that is signing up. I've got goals and ambitions that I plan on crushing! So...why not be a coach and hope that others will get inspired enough to join me?

That's why I signed up for the Beachbody Challenge. It's a 90 day challenge that I am going to focus my hardest on and do my best! I've got Shakeology now too, so the wheels have been put into motion. I want to be positive and supportive of others while I'm on this 90 day stretch as well.

If some of you don't know what Shakeology is you can check it out in the link I've provided. It's a shake you drink daily and gives you all the vitamins and nutrients needed. This is great for some of us that hate to eat vegetables!

No comments:

Post a Comment