Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

We all need a little push!

Well, my daughter is sick..poor thing. I think I might be coming down with whatever she has as well, and I didn't feel like working out today. I had to push myself to push the play button. I know everyone knows how that feels! It was tough, but once I got through about ten minutes of my workout I started to feel a whole lot better about forcing myself to workout.

Also, on that note, I'd like to congratulate myself. Monday is my 20th week of TurboFire, which is awesome in my eyes! It's not easy making that commitment to be focused and challenge yourself to this point, but wow...am I proud of myself! I've stopped weighing myself. I did this per Chalene's recommendation. I'm doing this workout for me, to get healthy, and to feel good about myself! I am not going to let a scale control me anymore! I will admit. I was one of those that was obsessed, weighing myself every single day, which isn't good for your or your mental focus.

Also, guys...seriously, check out this deal for Rockin' Body! It's a limited time offer and a great steal! It's such a cheap price for everything that's being offered! I ordered one for myself, and my cousin purchased one as well. This package is typically valued at about $100, and it's a limited time offer! Get it while you can and start working out with me on Beachbody! It's such a great site with awesome tools!! We can beat the trend to obesity together! If you're interested in working with me to battle the bulge you can leave me a comment here or you can contact on my site linked in this post.

On that note, I have an awesome quote of the day to share with everyone!

"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will." – George Bernard Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment