Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fresh Start

So, I haven't posted on here in a while. Life has gotten the best of me, but I have been sticking to my weight loss goals. Recently, I have become obsessed with Chalene Johnson, which you can find on that site. If none of you have heard of her, check her out. She is absolutely amazing! Not only is she a fitness expert, but she is a motivational speaker as well. Oh, also, she is a firm believer on organization, which I have been doing fervently!

The exercise program that I am doing by Chalene Johnson is called Turbo Fire. You can find it on that link above as well. It's a great program! It has a little bit of everything in it - kickboxing, dancing, skiing. Really, I love the variety, which is something for me, since for years I have fought the battle of boredom. I found exercise programs were so monotonous, and the exercise machines were even worse!

As of today, I am on week 17 of my Turbo Fire workout. I have lost 27 pounds and a total of 34 inches! Not only that, but I am down two dress sizes, which is an amazing feeling! I feel like a new person, and I plan on continuing with this journey.

I have become addicted to the high feeling after a workout. It was hard the first couple of weeks, but after those two weeks of doing it I began to really love the feeling after I had reached those goals.

Also, I have very bad knees. I need surgery on them, but I don't have the time to stop and do it. I have a 6 year old to take care of, and I work. It's nearly impossible for me to settle life down just to get it done. The reason I am telling you this is because I was so afraid I wouldn't be able to do this workout, until I saw that Chalene has someone that modifies her workouts next to her. I follow the modified workout, and I am still losing tons of weight!

So, take my word for it. If I can do this, so can you! Go get a try and let's all beat obesity that is claiming our lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment