Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

They Fit!!

I was sooo excited this morning!! I slipped on a pair of really comfortable workout pants that I bought back in September. They've been too tight to wear - like so tight that I couldn't get them over my booty. They slipped on with no problem! I couldn't believe it. I was all smiles this morning. :)

I have to say that this is all because of Chalene. She's such a motivating person, and I am not sure I could have pulled through these intense cardio workouts without her. She is truly an inspirational person. Really, if you are interested check out my site and look through the fitness programs that are available. You will find TurboFire, which is my current program or they have programs accustomed for so many different fitness levels. I chose TurboFire because I've always loved kickboxing, and I like to dance, which is a combination of both.

By the way, I'm on my last week of the TurboFire schedule. I can't believe it's been twenty weeks already. I have Turbo Jam and Rockin' Body as well, so I'm going to hop right into one of them. I haven't decided which to do next, but I know both of them are going to be a blast.

Well, here I go - time for my workout. Wish me luck!

Quote of the day: "The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." – Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment