Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Busy Day

Today was a good day. I counted every calorie. I worked out for a good hour to TurboFire, along with ten minutes of abs after, and loved every moment of it. I had such a hard sweat going on that it looked like I had hopped into the shower with all my clothing on. It was a great feeling, to get that intense of a workout in.

I had to make it quick though as I had to be at the school in time to pick up the little one and two friends from school. They had a blast today, which is always good. I like it when she has fun. She's so tired right now that she's on the floor with a blanket over her and watching t.v.

I did alright on the diet today. I could have done better. There were a few things I nibbled on that shouldn't have even entered my mouth, but I live and learn. Tomorrow will be a better day.

I’ve recently signed up to be an independent coach for Team Beachbody. They carry workouts like TurboFire, P90X and P90X2, Turbo Jam, and many other workout programs. They have a product called Shakeology. It can be used to replace meals and gives you energy, along with many other positive attributes. You can also create an account to track your workouts or invite buddies to workout with you, there is a section to track progress, as well as setting up goals, and they have a meal planner also. If anyone is interested in hearing about these products or become a member with the site you can message me or check it out here. If you are primarly interested in Shakeology then you can look here.

That's all for me today. It's been a busy one, and I am whipped.

Quote of the day: "Once the 'what' is decided, the 'how' always follows. We must not make the 'how' an excuse for not facing and accepting the 'what.'" – Pearl S. Buck

No comments:

Post a Comment