Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

90 Day Challenge

I've got BIG, EXCITING NEWS! I'm starting a 90 day challenge!! It's like a "Biggest Loser" challenge. It will begin on February 20th! We'll workout, eat clean, and keep each other ON TRACK for 90 days!! Let's get our bodies BEACH-READY! I'm just going to accept 5-6 people in this group because I want it to be a SMALL focus group! Want more details?? Then message me!

Also, as some might see - I have changed the layout of my blog. I thought it was time for a change. I had been using the previous layout for a while now, and I do love changes. I think this is cute and fresh. It makes me feel happy when I see all the beautiful colors first thing in the morning.

Well, I finished my TurboFire regimen. Now I am onto Turbo Jam, which is another Chalene Johnson workout video. She's so bubbly! I can't help sticking with her programs. However, I did buy Rockin' Body, since it was on sale for dirt cheap. I'll do that after my four weeks of Turbo Jam and see how I like Shaun T. I'll make sure to let everyone know.

By the way, totally love my Fitbit!! It's really accurate! I've been using it to gauge my sleep pattern, and sure enough..it catches every single time I wake up.

I've got exactly two more weeks before I head off to Florida! I am super excited. I'm not bathing suit ready yet, but whatever...I've come pretty damn far since September. I figure by this time next year I'll be 10 sizes smaller and fit into a bikini. (I am totally dreaming here. I've never felt comfortable in a bikini. It would be nice to finally feel comfortable enough to wear one though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment