Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Womanly Woes

You all get it and understand what I am talking about. I have been so good with what I have been eating for the last three weeks. I've been committed and focused on eating tons of beans, veggies, and grains. I completely cut meat from my menu.

That was until the monthly monster decided to rear its head up. My mom has been over the last couple of days, which isn't helping, but it's been all about pop, chips, and sweets. I'm doing my best to avoid the kitchen, but I just realized that each time I pass I grab a chip or a cookie to munch and crunch on. Sweets are my killer.

So, here I am confessing my woes to the net, which is playing a good part to keep me away from the kitchen.

Tomorrow's a new day.

Also, I got an awesome recipe from my Arabic sister-in-law that's beans and veggies. Look for my next post which will include the recipe for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment